Re: Request for community guidance on issue concerning a future meetingof the IETF

It may be academic since lawsuits can sometimes "cascade", but it is
still worth pointing out that the IETF (or its legal arm ISOC), will
NOT be signing the agreement, the local host will.

I won't comment on the suggestion.

ole