Re: One level up on the IAOC decision in re: China.

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
You have just shown disrespect to both the German and Italian cultures.
I suppose we won't be able to hold any meetings in those countries now,
either... ;-)

Depends on whether they impose a contractual clause against such statements.

Some cultures treat such disrespect as a sign that you care. Others view it at boorish, but tolerate it.

Mileage really /does/ vary.

d/

--

  Dave Crocker