Re: Request for community guidance on issue concerning a future meeting of the IETF

That I can pretty much guarantee, plus a whole bunch of tasty
alternatives to cookies and of course many variants of tea.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole@xxxxxxxxx  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj