Re: Important Information about IETF 76 Meeting Registration

> The blue sheets have an established legal role.  There's no indication that
> there is a problem with the information that is obtained, for this role.
>
> They are to be replaced by something that does not provide the same
> information.

NO, NO, and NO again. They aren't being replaced by anything, we are
running an EXPERIMENT.

> What is the basis for believing they will satisfy the established job for the
> blue sheet?

Nobody is talking about replacing the bluesheets with RFID cards.

> What do we do if we find that they fail in this primary use?

Maybe I should get some sleep before I flame you for such blatant
mis-information :-)