Re: Important Information about IETF 76 Meeting Registration

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 01:56:17PM -0700,
 Alexa Morris <amorris@xxxxxxxx> wrote
 a message of 135 lines which said:

> 2) RFID Tagging Experiment at IETF 76
> While you will be given the option to "opt out" of this experiment when
> you register for the meeting, we sincerely hope you will participate.

Any statement somewhere explaining what will be done with the data?
Since you talk about "electronic blue sheets", I assume there will be
many sensors, at least one per room so, in theory, the readers may be
able to gather a lot of data about attendees.