Re: Important Information about IETF 76 Meeting Registration

Stephane,

My apologies, I actually thought that I'd responded to this.

Handheld readers will be passed around the meeting rooms, much as the clipboards are now (and still will be). Individuals will swipe their card through the reader and pass it on. Once collected, the data will be used as the current Blue Sheet data is used, that is, to respond to subpoena requests for attendance at different sessions typically issued during a dispute over intellectual property. At the moment, we are planning to print out a copy of the electronically obtained data and store it with the regular blue sheets, then keep the source file with the rest of our electronic archives.

The data collected consist solely of an individuals full name and company/organization affiliation. We are not collecting email address information on the e-blue sheets.

Alexa