RE: Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-hollenbeck-rfc4933bis-02

4933bis is a candidate for progression to Standard, not Draft Standard,
as 4933 is already a Draft Standard.  The implementation report was
written as part of the effort to publish 3733bis (which became 4933 in
May 2007) as a Draft Standard.  That's why things appear dated.

-Scott-