Re: IETF 78 Annoucement

Hi, Antoin,
This was quite tranquilizing. Thank you for posting.
I haven't been an adventurous traveler in Europe, but did have a nice day-long train trip from Amsterdam (SHIM6 interim) to Paris (Softwires interim) a couple of years ago, and that was OK. So I think there's hope.
On the other hand, my most adventurous IETF was the Dallas IETF And Watersports Event, and that was about 40 miles from my house, so I bet the biggest issue for IETF 78 turns out to be a surprise, too!
Spencer