Re: IETF 78 Annoucement

On 25 maj 2009, at 01.15, Fred Baker wrote:

With all due respect to the participants in this thread, the one-hop dogma is pretty self-centric. I understand it, but I would really prefer that folks thought in terms of one hub-hub hop with a potential leg at each end. For many of us, that is reality.

I think the choice of IETF78 was great. I will do it in one hop, by driving from Sweden. 1000km from home. A nice scenic drive (but long day). People that want to come with me, let me know offline. I have three spare seats.

Patrik -- very tired on all discussions as soon as we are outside of the US