Re: Problems accessing www.ietf.org over IPv6

Glen wrote:
> We have filed a ticket with AT&T on this end as well.

And just to amplify on this point:

We are aware of the issues between Global Crossing, OCCAID, and AT&T,
and have reported them.  When we get additional data, we send it to them
immediately.  I have communication from them every 48-72 hours as they
hunt these individual problems down and correct them.

We are already putting into place additional tunnel connections directly
to the IETF, to provide a wider variety of potential routes, and AT&T
has already informed me that they are also improving their routing
situation here in California for us as well, and that details are
forthcoming.

But above all:

If you are having an IPV6 problem, you'll get the fastest action, and
you'll help us in the most direct way, by sending it directly to me, via
ietf-action@xxxxxxxx (or just to my direct email address if you like.)
I don't follow all of the conversations on this very busy list, so
sending the information to me directly will be much more helpful.

Thanks,
Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (IETF Secretariat)