request for community assistance regarding TICTOC requirements

Hi all,

The TICTOC WG is finalizing the scope of its requirements draft.

As of now the draft has information regarding the timing requirements for

        Cellular Backhauling

        Circuit Emulation

        Test and Measurement

        ToD over the general Internet

we have still unintegrated information for

        Sensor networks

        Legal uses of time

        Industrial Automation

and we have removed two applications for lack of interest or feasibility

        Remote Telco

        Electric power distribution.

We are still soliciting help in gathering requirements information for

        Uses of precise time in networking

        Metrology

If anyone can help in these latter applications, please contact the TICTOC chairs.

If no interest is expressed, we intend removing these applications from the list

of applications being considered.

In addition, if someone feels we missed an application that requires

distribution of timing information, it is possibly not too late to consider its inclusion.

Thanks

Y(J)S