Re: Subscriptions to "ietf-honest"

I think he added the ietf list as a whole. When I tried to
unsubscribe it said I needed a password which it never sent,
so I assume I am not "on" his list the strict sense.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole@xxxxxxxxx  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj