Re: NoteWell use pertains to the IETF Mailing Lists too - but hey - anyone with half a brain should have known that - WAS: Re: Subscriptions to "ietf-honest"

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 10:25:50AM -0400, Melinda Shore wrote:
> Todd, if you can't figure out the differences between
> an IP address and an email address, delivering packets and
> delivering email, well, I don't know.
>
> And Dean's *not* "the IETF."  The IETF has some people
> acting in designated capacities but Dean isn't one of
> them.  I agreed to receive email from IETF mailing lists.
> I did not agree to be put on any mailing list created by
> any random crank with an axe to grind.

Unfortunately, ignoring random cranks with an axe to grind seems to be
the only thing that helps.  Anything else just encourages them.  :-(

    	       	    	    	     	  - Ted