Re: Consensus Call for draft-housley-tls-authz

I wonder that movement of FSF and the related subjects of
patent threats might be a kind of economical hypnotism.

Theorem or formulas of hypnotism might be used.....mightn't it?

For me, many local IT companies looks like as slaves of the hypnotism, congregation of local pseudo doctors, hysteria of IT trend, I think. What's more, local pseudo IT doctors easily changes their own thoughts according to atmosphere of discussion of IETF, or any other international academic/engineering society, I think.

International democratic discussion about network protocols for political processes such as democracy could promote new fundamental conceptal computing, I believe in.

Let's consider new conceptual brain-like computer and the network,
and new international political process automation standards as sets of communication protocols.

Sincerely,

Be careful of evil rumor and whispering,

Abraham TaddyHatty
taddyhatty at acm dot org

// In an essay "Meeeeeeee" in  "Surely, you are joking Mr.Feynman",
// he said that "I've learned how to be under hypnotism."

Kindly regards,

Abraham TaddyHatty
taddyhatty at acm dot org

Lawrence Rosen wrote:
[..]
Or are some at IETF actually trying to set implementers up for legal action by
refusing to evaluate *disclosed* threats?

Helping hapless implementers evaluate patent threats
sounds like a job for the Internet Legal Task Force.

I believe they're two doors down, on the right...

cheers,
gja