RE: tsv-dir review of draft-ietf-mext-nemo-v4traversal-06.txt

(catching up on email after a long vacation; sorry for the delay.)

FYI, Teredo also found NATs that meddled with IP addresses on
32 bit boundaries.  From RFC4380,

   Other investigation in the behavior of NAT also outlined the
   "probabilistic rewrite" behavior.  Some brands of NAT will examine
   all packets for "embedded addresses", IP addresses, and port numbers
   present in application payloads.  They will systematically replace
   32-bit values that match a local address by the corresponding mapped
   address.  The Teredo specification includes an "obfuscation"
   procedure in order to avoid this behavior.

-d