Re: tsv-dir review of draft-ietf-mext-nemo-v4traversal-06.txt

Thanks Colin,

I agree with your rationale but I wonder if we need to support every broken
device out there. In any case, if we have to, I prefer to require encryption
than to add the XORED address option. I'd like to hear what people in MEXT
think about this, comments from MEXT?

Hesham