Re: How I deal with (false positive) IP-address blacklists...

At 11:57 AM -0500 12/10/08, Theodore Tso wrote:
>The point I was trying to make is that there seems to be an inherent
>assumption by some people, perhaps because the people who make these
>assumptions run large mail servers, that the problem with someone who
>is wrongly blocked rests solely with the sender, and not with the
>utimate recipient, or with the mailer operator.

"seems" ... "perhaps" ...

I know of no one on this list who makes those assumptions. In my discussions with people who "run large mail servers", none of them have made that assumption.

Who do you think are making those assumptions?

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium