RE: [73attendees] Is USAqualifiedfor2.3ofdraft-palet-ietf-meeting-venue-selection-criteria?

You can find document statistics here which detail where the authors of
our life and blood come from:

http://www.arkko.com/tools/docstats

Take a look at the one for authors of current drafts here:

http://www.arkko.com/tools/stats/d-countryeudistr.html

Could not find the meeting participation statistics, although I am sure
they are lurking somewhere.

regards

Keith