Re: [P2PSIP] P2PSIP diagnostics: PING discussion

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 1:10 AM, Song Haibin <melodysong@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Bruce,

Song,

No dispute that it's useful, it's just that what you need to do
anything useful with OWD is an order of magnitude beyond what you can
expect on any p2p overlay not specifically designed for measuring it.
In 2679, Section 3.5, 2nd bullet the requirement is described as
having a GPS receiver on each host or maybe each host being
synchronized directly with multiple gps-provided NTP servers, though
they didn't test whether that was good enough.

Bruce