Re: [P2PSIP] P2PSIP diagnostics: PING discussion

Neither XP nor Mac OS X can be relied on to have accurate time sync,
although they in theory come with time syncing enabled by default.
Unfortunately, you just can't rely on synchronized clocks in all but
the most controlled of circumstances (and I think it's almost always a
poor idea, even then).

Bruce