Re: Last Call: draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl (DNS Blacklists and Whitelists)

>Indeed; reputation system for the reputation servers!  Of course, if
>DNSBL operaters were to find the that shoe was on the other foot, such
>that their reputations were getting judged by the same criteria that
>sites are declared "unclean" (i.e., by unauthenticated rumor), ...

Why do you assume that nobody looks at the quality of DNSBLs?  See,
for example, http://stats.dnsbl.com/

And what does this have to do with the technical details of running
and using one?  We all know that spam stinks and DNSBLs stink, too.
Unfortunately, the alternatives to DNSBLs are worse.

R's,
John