Re: draft-crocker-rfc-media-00.txt (was: Re: Publishing RFCs in PDF Formal)

At 07:22 PM 9/24/2008, Dave CROCKER wrote:
John, et al,

John C Klensin wrote:
I've been waiting to respond to your draft until there was more
discussion on the list but, apparently, either the draft or
other circumstances killed that discussion.

I, too, waited to comment on it and see what the reception was. However I produced the usual set of html/pdf formats and rfcdiff versions that I'm producing these days. This set is at:

   <http://bbiw.net/recent.html#rfcmedia>

Reminder: issues of (people/document) protocol aside, I believe that any discussion of Dave's draft and of John's and my draft (draft-rfc-image-files-01.txt) should be on the rfc-interest list (rfc-interest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

Bob Braden