Re: On being public (Was: Call for Nominees)

I agree with Paul, especially since the APPOINTED candidates are
completely public and posted for comments from the community. This was
especially strange for me last year as a sitting member of the nomcom
and a appointee-candidate for the IAOC. You could say that I helped
choose my colleague, at least one could read it that way. The reality
is of course a little more complicated ;-)

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole@xxxxxxxxx  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj