Re: Call for review of proposed update to ID-Checklist

Russ Housley wrote:

> I do not think that an Internet-Draft is needed.

The source is already a variant of xml2rfc input, from
there it's easy to arrive at plain text output for the
ordinary diff tools.

Adding version numbers for archiving working with the
diff tool could be as simple as "use name-NN.txt for
version NN".

 Frank