Re: Implicit MX and A RRs

As the shepherd/pseudo-chair for 2821bis effort, our plan of action is
going to be as follows:

   *)	the implicit MX issue needs to be resolved.
   *)	there are a few other small items that need to be resolved that
	will be detailed on the ietf-smtp@xxxxxxx list

We'll give the discussion about one more week and then make a consensus
decision. So speak up now.

	Tony Hansen
	tony@xxxxxxx