Subject: I-D Action:draft-carpenter-rfc2026-changes-02.txt
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:10:01 -0500
From: Internet-Drafts@xxxxxxxx
To: i-d-announce@xxxxxxxx

	Title           : Changes to the Internet Standards Process defined by RFC 2026
	Author(s)       : B. Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-rfc2026-changes-02.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2008-01-16

This document defines a number of changes to RFC 2026, the basic
definition of the IETF standards process.  While some of them are
definite changes to the rules, the intention is to preserve the main
intent of the original rules, while adapting them to experience and
current practice.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-rfc2026-changes-02.txt