RE: IPv4 Outage Planned for IETF 71 Plenary

Bill Manning wrote:
> Paul Hoffman wrote:
> > Dave Crocker wrote:
> > >The IETF doesn't do those...
> > ...but should. In the VPN Consortium's logo testing, we see much more
> > difficulty with the operations side of IPsec than in the IPsec
> > protocol itself. I would not be surprised to hear similar results for
> > other protocol suites, such as IPv6.
>
>     if you think it should, then we should get Dan Lynch back
>     and redo the fourth meeting of the year again... just can
>     not call it Interop this go round.
>
> --bill

I love the idea having a 4th meeting as a protocol testing and interoperability event.
We need more protocol implementations and cross testing to get them interoperabel.

BTW: In the evening we can also talk on what IETF could do for world peace.

Cheers,
Mehmet

Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? Versuchen Sie´s mit dem neuen Yahoo! Mail.