Re: IPv4 Outage Planned for IETF 71 Plenary

    Norbert> Iljitsch van Beijnum <iljitsch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    >> But what about transition mechanisms, or would that be unfair?

    Norbert> IMO it would be unfair on IPv6 to do the test without

We should provide transition mechanisms only if we believe they are a good idea.

So far I think we want to recommend dual stack.  So, we need to think
about this outage more as a way to get ourselves experience with IPV6,
not as a network configuration anyone should be expected to use on a
regular basis.