RE: IPv4 Outage Planned for IETF 71 Plenary

Umm, maybe someone needs to explain to you the existence of the
"bad-attitude" jabber room. Some of us are silently wondering if this
may be the one plenary where "Bar BOF" takes on a new meaning. Perhaps
we could have the proceedings projected on a giant sports-bar-like
screen and "jabber" away vocally instead?

:-)

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole@xxxxxxxxx  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj