tools everywhere (was Daily Dose version 2 launched

Joel sed:
> The basic issue for me is that from the tools page I expect to find the tools.

my basic issue is somewhat different in that its not a future issue

why does "tools" have to show up in just about every IETF URL these days?

nomcom feedback for example - yes its a tool but the key is that
its related to the nomcom not that its a tool - some thing for id submission

	www.ietf.org/id/submit
	www.ietf.org/nomcom/feedback

	etc

Scott