Re: Spammers answering TMDA Queries

Brian E Carpenter wrote:
Speaking personally, I think annual reconfirmation is quite reasonable.
The message sent to the user should make it clear that it is an
annual process.

Except... the annual confirmation is probably going to get accidentally
deleted by a lot of people because they think it's the monthly notice.

If this is a real problem, wouldn't it be better to take it up with the mailman folks since I'd expect that it's not just ietf? I've been working with them on
dkim related stuff and they are quite reasonable folks. Maybe they have some
ideas on this front.

      Mike