Re: IPv6 will never fly: ARIN continues to kill it

> > 	my persistent question to the enterprise operator is this:
> > 	how frequently do you plan to switch your isp, or how many times
> > 	did you do that in the past?
> >
> > 	i have never got any reasonable answer from anyone.
>
> OK, I'll bite.   Never, and never (in nearly 20 years).   Although we
> in effect have IPv4 PI as being an older university we came online when
> getting an old Class B was easy, before IP allocations were made from
> the NREN space.

	i would like to hear more opinion from organizations that have
	connected to the internet more recently.

	the problem i'm seeing in the ietf is (of course there are exceptions):
	- vocal people have class B/C for their own use so they are not
	  really feeling the pain of NAT (and they are contributing to the
	  bigger size of the routing table)
	- vocal people are not using IPv6 daily

itojun