Re: FW: [Inquiry #96698] Help!

There was some discussion on this when there was that whole Firefox exploit issue where one could pass potentially harmful parameters to programs using things such as mailto: in the address. mailto: is not a protocol but is simply a tag I guess you could say that a program registered to itself, this is easily doable for any program. I do not believe this is considered a protocol...