Re: IPv6 addresses really are scarce after all

subnets have proven to a useful tool in the past, and may prove so again
in the future, even if the reasons for future use are different than
those for past and present use.  I don't see why we should constrain the
network architecture to deny use of this tool to ordinary users.

Keith