Re: Review of draft-hartman-webauth-phishing-05

Hannes -- for the record EAP Keying Framework is destined
to become a Proposed Standard. It was also developed by a
consensus process in the WG, and extensively discussed
(perhaps even for too long). Not sure its a good example to
use in this discussion. I do agree with your point otherwise,
though.

Jari