Re: Domain Centric Administration, RE: draft-ietf-v6ops-natpt-to-historic-00.txt

> 	as I posted before, almost every one of people who attends IETF are
> 	running IPv6-capable operating system.  if you are not, you are very
> 	out of date like 5 years.

well, even if your OS supports IPv6 doesn't mean that it works well with
things like your host-based firewall.
> 	IPv6 is not enabled just because implementers have been polite enough
> 	not to enable IPv6 transition technologies like Teredo or 6to4 on by
> 	default.  maybe we should think it over?
word I hear is that Vista's enabling of such technologies is causing
problems for enterprise networks because their traffic filters and
intrusion detectors aren't set up to handle them.