Re: Domain Centric Administration, RE: draft-ietf-v6ops-natpt-to-historic-00.txt

> 	This is the time when everyone should be running dual stack.

	as I posted before, almost every one of people who attends IETF are
	running IPv6-capable operating system.  if you are not, you are very
	out of date like 5 years.

	IPv6 is not enabled just because implementers have been polite enough
	not to enable IPv6 transition technologies like Teredo or 6to4 on by
	default.  maybe we should think it over?

itojun