Re: Withdrawal of Approval and Second Last Call: draft-housley-tls-authz-extns

On Thu Mar 29 15:39:07 2007, Frank Ellermann wrote:
Sam Hartman wrote:
 > I propose to conduct a last call to confirm that we don't
> have consensus to publish as a proposed standard.  Does
> this seem like the right approach to folks?

Did that ever happen before ? A Last Call trying to get consensus that there's no consensus.

Well, it's a call to establish that there is consensus not to publish as a proposed standard, if you prefer a slightly less confusing phrasing.

Dave.
--
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave@xxxxxxxxxxxx - xmpp:dwd@xxxxxxxxxx
 - http://dave.cridland.net/