Re: WG Review: Media Server Control (mediactrl)

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007, IESG Secretary wrote:
Given the wide acceptance of the media server, we need a standard way to control them.

This, and taking a look at draft-boulton-sip-control-framework-05.txt which seems to be relevant here, seems to imply this group is about to build a management framework for SIP services. I'm not sure if such a framework has been chartered yet in other WGs, and if not, this would be the first time, bearing closer scrutiny how to do it correctly.

How much the manamgement part of O&M has been consulted? What is the model of co-operation with the IETF management expertise?

MILESTONES

APR 2007 Requirements Document
JUN 2007 Framework Document
NOV 2007 Conference Control Protocol
MAR 2008 IVR Control Protocol
JUN 2008 Broker Protocol or BCP

These are horribly vague. Are the dates for WG adoption? WGLC? Shipping off to the IESG?