Re: Last Call: draft-iesg-sponsoring-guidelines (Guidance on Area Director Sponsoring of Documents) to Informational RFC

Personally I've been convinced that this document definitely should
not be an informational RFC.

It should either be an ion or a bcp at the community's choice based on
how much review they want when the IESG decides to change things.

It doesn't make sense to me for the IETF to publish informational
documents about the RFC stream that are normative.  It makes sense I
understand why the IAB does so, and that's the best mechanism we have
for that purpose today.