Re: Identifying mailing list for discussion (Re: Tracking resolution of DISCUSSes)

On Jan 15, 2007, at 1:46 PM, Harald Alvestrand wrote:

I have argued for years that an I-D that doesn't say in its "status of this memo" section which mailing list it is to be discussed on is incomplete, but I don't seem to have achieved much success for that.

100% agree. On many of my drafts I put in the abstract what list comments should be sent to. I also strongly support having the information if the draft is intended to be a BCP, PS, Informational, etc.