Re: nomcom:Soliciting feedback from entire working groups?

Hi Sam,

Commenting only on the possibility of accessing the candidate list,
further down:

on 2006-12-18 15:37 Sam Hartman said the following:

> If I'm reading the following mail correctly, it sounds like the nomcom
> is requesting feedback from a working group mailing list.
>
> In other words anyone who creates a tools.ietf.org account for that
> address can see the short list of candidates.

I was alerted to this shortly after the invitations went out, and
removed the list address from the ACL.

For a short while, somebody requesting a password for that address
(with the confirmation email and authentication hash going to the
same address, thus appearing on the list) could have set a password
and accessed the short list, but that's not possible any more.

	Henrik