RE: Meetings in other regions

The question should be asked if participation would pick up if we went to latin america.

Also given the political situation a trip to Brazil might pre-empt some issues. If the timing of the approch was right (ie when the olympic bidding round is at its peak if Rio rebids) the authorities could be very obliging.