RE: are we willing to do change how we do discussions in IETF?

> From: Keith Moore [mailto:moore@xxxxxxxxxx]

> No, Dave, you insisted on interrupting me and shouting me
> down when I tried to raise these issues in the BOFs - doing
> your best to prevent me from making my case.  And you're not
> just one voice, you are one of the document authors.
>
> As for rough consensus, you seem to forget that there are two
> necessary conditions for standardization - one is rough
> consensus, the other is technical soundness.

It is seldom the case that I agree with Dave Crocker on anything. I don't remember Dave being a nuisance at the DKIM meeting I attended, I admit I did miss one of them.

If one gets shouted down in a BOF the usual recourse is to take it to the WG mailing list or to the IETF list.

I am still waiting to see a description of the defects you believe that you have identified in either forum. I have asked you to describe them here several times, you have refused.