RE: are we willing to do change how we do discussions in IETF?

Are you sure about this?

There are a significant number of people in this forum who are
so convinced of the infallibility of their own logic that to be
in the "not agreeing" set - from their perspective - MUST be the
inevitable result of being also in the "not listening" set...

:-)

--
Eric

-->
--> There's quite a difference between "not listening" vs. "not
--> agreeing".
-->