AW: Complexity (was RE: The Emperor Has No Clothes: Is PANA actuallyuseful?)

I remember that some time back there was the concept: "If there is something similar already out there try to reuse it (or at least you have to justify for a really long time why you need some a little bit different)."

Now, some folks seem to introduce a new concept: "Hey, I have just had this really, really simple idea why don't we just trash related existing work."

Ciao
Hannes