Re: The Emperor Has No Clothes: Is PANA actually useful?

Antonio - I'm not well-informed enough about the specifics of the PANA
problem space and framework to make definitive recommendations.  I was
mostly making an observation, based on my experience, of another reaction
someone might have to a particular technology/design/protocol.

- Ralph