Re: The Emperor Has No Clothes: Is PANA actually useful?

Dave - one quick follow on to your observation about "will not work" that
falls somewhere between "will not work" and "don't like it".  There is
another possibility: "works, but there's a much simpler way to meet the same
requirements"...

- Ralph