RE: policy enforcement points and management [RE: Last Call: 'NAT Behavioral Requirements for Unicast UDP' to BCP (draft-ietf-behave-nat-udp)]

Is not NEA dealing with a different set of problems mainly related
assessing the hardware or software configuration of an endpoint as it
pertains to an organization's security policy for access control
purposes - called 'posture' in the NEA language? I am not sure how this
would apply.

Dan