Re: 66th IETF - Registration and Hotel Accommodations

On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 06:07:50PM -0500, Spencer Dawkins wrote:

> Thanks to IAD for opening registration (helps with visa requests, although
> this is less of a problem in Canada than "elsewhere in North America").

Yes, very nice to have the hotel and registration open 3 month in advance
this time, well done!

I called direct, got a booking and a confirmation PDF by email, very easy.

But note the hotel is not the meeting venue as far as I can tell.  Some
info on distances involved (or even a map showing locations) would be
helpful.  Using zip codes on www.multimap.com (H3C 3Z7 for the hotel and
H2Z 1H2 for the Palais) suggests it's a couple of blocks along a fairly
major road, which should be easy walking distance...

--
Tim/::1